FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

lol cute chicks.

We just hatched these last week, whole bunch of Favorelles

Picked these up last week: Columbian Cochin pair

These are in the incubator: Dewlap Toulouse geese

These are also in the incubator: Sebastopol geese

also in the bator are: Cream legbar, swedish flower hen, silver appleyard ducks, khaki campbell ducks, french white muscovy duck, Light Brahma chicken, and Easter Eggers

Ok. I have a challenge for you guys.

Last September I went to the Dunneleon swap at tractor supply, and I bought a cochin pair from a lady. A black frizzled hen and a blue smooth roo. The roo got killed by a coon last month, but the hen is lovely and doing well. I really would like to find out who she is and if I could get more Cochins off her. She was set up under the tree closest to the drive way all the way to the right of the plaza. She was also selling silkies. Had Black shoulder length hair or a little Longer. I plan on going To the swap on 23rd, but decided I was going to try to find her before. I adore the frizzled hen I have and
Would like to rebuild my bantam cochin flock.
You can PM me if you think you know who I am looking for! Thanks

I don't know, but you can add yourself. I would guess that it is a BYC page that is open to users. It's a little hard to find, Go to 'forums', - chicken breeds - breeders and hatcheries - , then select in the sticky area breeder and hatchery index, then in the first post, select breeders list, U S., U K, and Canada. THEN, in the first post, you will have the option of viewing, or adding....... stan

Newly started with the chix in Seminole County, Central FL.
Have 10 new chicks and 3 are named so far, the others were straight run and so we do not know sex yet.

Bossy - BL

RIR BA

Cute!! And great background too!!!
lol.gif

Back
Top Bottom