FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Got my first egg yesterday morning! I was so excited I took pics and e-mailed everyone I had been sharing my chicken tales with.

yesss.gif
Came from my New Hampshire Red who had just hopped off of it when we found it in the nesting box. She stayed aloof from the other two "juvenile " hens the rest of the day. She is a woman now! I include a pic compared to large store bought eggs and a pic of the yolk compared to storebought eggs for anyone new to back yard free range eggs such as myself. I also included a pic of the finished product.

Got my first egg yesterday morning! I was so excited I took pics and e-mailed everyone I had been sharing my chicken tales with.

yesss.gif
Came from my New Hampshire Red who had just hopped off of it when we found it in the nesting box. She stayed aloof from the other two "juvenile " hens the rest of the day. She is a woman now! I include a pic compared to large store bought eggs and a pic of the yolk compared to storebought eggs for anyone new to back yard free range eggs such as myself. I also included a pic of the finished product.

woot.gif
Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!!
celebrate.gif
It is always so eggciting when you get a first egg from a new layer. I take pictures of my eggs too.
photosmile.gif

Thanks for the directory! I checked it out and contacted the two folks with d'uccles but neither have them anymore. One said she just sold hers a few weeks ago. I'll have to just keep watching until my post count is high enough that I can post an ad of my own.

Congratulations on your first egg! So easy to see which egg came from the happy chicken at your house just by the yolk color, right?

lol cute chicks.

We just hatched these last week, whole bunch of Favorelles

Picked these up last week: Columbian Cochin pair

These are in the incubator: Dewlap Toulouse geese

These are also in the incubator: Sebastopol geese

also in the bator are: Cream legbar, swedish flower hen, silver appleyard ducks, khaki campbell ducks, french white muscovy duck, Light Brahma chicken, and Easter Eggers
Your Sebastopol geese are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

yesss.gif
Congratulations!!!! I am waiting for my first egg too. What a funny story about "your woman" now!

Back
Top Bottom