FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I am in the same boat and considering driving also. Too bad we can't carpool, but I have too many birds to pack into the car! LOL.

haha... yes me too :), and i can't take the Xterra it just won't make it any more with 280,000 miles on it.. might be able to squeeze in a cave dive on the same weekend though, i can just continue through to live oak... just wondering what to do with the chickies when i get there, lots of predators and no permanent pens to protect them..

I just wanted to say hi. I just joined the boards yesterday. I am from Cape Canaveral and I will be getting 3 coturnix quail this week. I can't wait.

I just wanted to say hi. I just joined the boards yesterday. I am from Cape Canaveral and I will be getting 3 coturnix quail this week. I can't wait.

welcome-byc.gif

You're going to love it here!!!

Hello! I am in Plant City (west central FL) and looking for a few chicks- some Black Astralorps, Buff Orpingtons, Delawares, maybe Speckled Sussex- along with 1 rooster chick. Most of the online hatcheries aren't shipping yet or have minimum orders of 25. I'd rather only get about a dozen, and I'd really rather find something local. I've had a bad experience at a swap, where the chickens I got were not the healtiest, so I'm trying to find either a local breeder or hatchery instead. Does anyone know of anyone in my area? Thanks for any sggestions!

Hello! I am in Plant City (west central FL) and looking for a few chicks- some Black Astralorps, Buff Orpingtons, Delawares, maybe Speckled Sussex- along with 1 rooster chick. Most of the online hatcheries aren't shipping yet or have minimum orders of 25. I'd rather only get about a dozen, and I'd really rather find something local. I've had a bad experience at a swap, where the chickens I got were not the healtiest, so I'm trying to find either a local breeder or hatchery instead. Does anyone know of anyone in my area? Thanks for any sggestions!

welcome to you both.

Do you have a local feed store or tractor supply? All the ones in my area have chicks right now.All different breeds too.

Hi Wildharmony! I have Australorps, and Delaware chicks, about 12 weeks old. Also you might check with Plantcityhomestead. She has some Aussies, dels and I think buff orpingtons........stan

ReplyQuote Multi

Meyer hatchery has a minimum order of 3 chicks, shipping is abit higher though. Ideal hatchery has a $25.00 minimum order...that's about a dozen or so chicks.

Back
Top Bottom