FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Fellow Floridians, what kind of forage is commonly planted in runs for the upcoming warm months? I'd like to refresh the ground cover periodically but am not sure if the climate here is suitable for anything but leaf litter.

I thought some of you fellow Floridians might get a kick out of what I made for my church secretary's granddaughter. She has a few chickens and is going to study veterinary sciences at you know where!
The canister is on a threaded rod so the tube can be raised and lowered by simply turning it. This controls the flow of feed into the pan. An upside down funnel inside the canister allows the feed to spread out.
It’s ten inches high and the tube is six inch diameter.

The local 4-H wants me to make a few for them with their logo to use as prizes.
What do you think?

If you're a Seminole fan, don't hate! lol

I thought some of you fellow Floridians might get a kick out of what I made for my church secretary's granddaughter. She has a few chickens and is going to study veterinary sciences at you know where!
The canister is on a threaded rod so the tube can be raised and lowered by simply turning it. This controls the flow of feed into the pan. An upside down funnel inside the canister allows the feed to spread out.
It’s ten inches high and the tube is six inch diameter.

The local 4-H wants me to make a few for them with their logo to use as prizes.
What do you think?

If you're a Seminole fan, don't hate! lol
Nice, would be great if you could design something for those who feed fermented feed since there is nothing available other than open pans

Back
Top Bottom