FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi fellow floridians, I live in Suwannee County and LOVE it. I want to add my an,e but can't find the edit button. Anyway, I have RIRs and Orpingtons and we are raising quail, button, pharoah, tibetian, and A&M, and Tennessee Reds. Just had 14 buttons hatch and 3 pharoah. Love this.

Hi fellow floridians, I live in Suwannee County and LOVE it. I want to add my an,e but can't find the edit button. Anyway, I have RIRs and Orpingtons and we are raising quail, button, pharoah, tibetian, and A&M, and Tennessee Reds. Just had 14 buttons hatch and 3 pharoah. Love this.
Hello fellow Suwannee Countian!
welcome-byc.gif

Does anyone in our area have any fertilized button quail eggs,available for trade? I bought some from eBay but hatch was less than 50%. Not bad but I am getting almost 82% from my pharoah. So I think the shipping may have been tough on them.

Does anyone in our area have any fertilized button quail eggs,available for trade? I bought some from eBay but hatch was less than 50%. Not bad but I am getting almost 82% from my pharoah. So I think the shipping may have been tough on them.
That's an excellent hatch rate for shipped eggs. 0% is not uncommon, esp from ebay
tongue.png
Try McPhersonFarm. I don't know if they have buttons but I know they have quail of some kind...

Back
Top Bottom