FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

We are looking forward to it. We've never been to one before so not sure what to expect.
It's a bunch of folks selling chickens and what not. Bring what you'll need, whether it be chairs, table, signs, tape, cages, something to shade yourself and your birds from the sun, cash, beverages, snacks, etc. It's fun to talk to other chicken folk about chickens, buy a few, sell a few, learn some stuff. :)

If you are looking for hens and a coop there is a listing on CL farm and garden section for a nice looking coop with the hens:

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/grd/3758360573.html

If I had not just spent money on my existing setup I would want to buy that coop! Don't need more hens, though...

He is asking $375 for everything... After what I ended up spending for my half-a**ed coop:lol:, I think it is a fair price...

That looks like a very good deal to me. If I needed another coop I would grab it. Someone just recently gave me a couple of coops, one finished and one unfinished. The finished coop was pretty nasty inside.

Here is the coop. Still working on it.

Hello everyone,

I'm from Miami . I'd love to talk to other Miami residents that have chicks. So far no one has said anything or have turned me in.....lol. They are banned here in my city :(

We try to keep everything clean and my chicks are always in their run ( a large run ). However, I'd really like to meet others scared as I am that any day my house will be surrounded by inspectors !!!!! Lol

Hello everyone,

I'm from Miami . I'd love to talk to other Miami residents that have chicks. So far no one has said anything or have turned me in.....lol. They are banned here in my city
sad.png

We try to keep everything clean and my chicks are always in their run ( a large run ). However, I'd really like to meet others scared as I am that any day my house will be surrounded by inspectors !!!!! Lol

frow.gif
Give some eggs to your neighbors... :) then unless they say anything who would know the chickies are there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom