FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Do you think a bobcat could take two chickens without leaving a trace of feathers or mess of any kind?

I e-mailed the farm that is hosting it and they said the same thing. Any which way I want to go. Should be a fun day for my family
smile.png

Do you think a bobcat could take two chickens without leaving a trace of feathers or mess of any kind?

A bobcat dug under the fence of my pheasant pen and killed several of my pheasants but didn't take any away that I know of. It came back a couple of nights later and we put traps where it had dug under the fence and caught it. A coyote might take the birds too. I had some birds missing and I'm pretty sure it was a coyote.

Last edited:
I will be attending "Spring has sprung" this coming Saturday. I have 3 cornish x hens that are about 8 weeks old. I want to get rid of them as we do not want to eat them. They were suppose to be red pullets. Would anyone be interested in them? If so I would happily bring them. They are great girls and we love them so can't bring ourselves to eat them.
We have a couple of swaps coming up.

Back
Top Bottom