FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

New from Loxahatchee hi all
welcome-byc.gif

hello, I'm Sarah.. I'm in Lakeland. Can't figure out how to add myself and location on the roll call lol

I beleive that once you write a post then you will see this thread as a subscription. To add your location I think you mean to have it show under your Avatar, you have to be on a computor not phone or ipad (this took me a long time to realize) and there is a place to edit your profile. I haven't quite figured out any more than adding my location on my profile. I still don't know how to put a signature to my posts. I love how everyone has what animals they own as signature. Any help out there for this one?

I beleive that once you write a post then you will see this thread as a subscription. To add your location I think you mean to have it show under your Avatar, you have to be on a computor not phone or ipad (this took me a long time to realize) and there is a place to edit your profile. I haven't quite figured out any more than adding my location on my profile. I still don't know how to put a signature to my posts. I love how everyone has what animals they own as signature. Any help out there for this one?

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of this page. That will take you to your community profile page. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a section that says "Your Forum Signature" Click on Edit Signature to add what you want to your signature. Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the edit page and click on Save.

Back
Top Bottom