FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Do guys know of any breeders in the Tampa area?

There are several groups on FB that you might consider joining. All of them have some very nice people and you may be able to find the breeds you are looking for. Just do a search for:

Hernando County Farm Animals
Tampa Bay Chicken Enthusiast
Hillsborough County Poultry Group
Chickens and homesteading of Pasco FL
Central Florida

Sunflower, we really r neighbors. What kind of birds do u have, me i have 6 millie fleurs,3silkies, 2 polish, 3 frizzles, 2 naked necks, 1 road IR, and 1 crevecoeurs, 1 buff brama and 2 brama frizzle chicks, I also have 11 Millie eggs in the bator due on the 1 st
OMG!!!! I have 2 Millie Fleur Roos, 4 EE's one of which could be a rooster, I Old English bantam hen, 1 Dutch bantam hen, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte hen, 1 golden cuckoo marans hen (purchased from The Fancy Chicken). I am new to this whole backyard chicken thing. I started in February when the school I work at had a 1st grade class hatch some eggs-I got the chicken bug. The woman that did the egg-u-cation lives in this area as well (Avacado Blvd.) and I have known her for quite a few years. I also have gotten my bantams from The Fancy Chicken in Loxahatchee (C Road). He is very knowledgeable when I have issues. I want Millie Fleur hens for my two boys and I haven't found a local person until you. How exciting for you to have babies hatching on the 1st. Send me a private message as to how much you want for hens. Thank you.

Sunflower: isn't it a small world I know her also we have been friends sense our boys where in kindergarten they r 17 now. Did u get your Millie's from her? We got our eggs together. I'll let u know when they hatch its kinda hard to tell if they r hens, I'm not to bad at wing sexing. Got my buff brama from fancy chicken guys, have u ever seen the frizzle roo named Elvis they have. He was mine and the eggucaton woman has his sister lol

I had the pleasure of visiting Greenfire Farms today! Jennifer is wonderful and holy guacamole what an amazing place. I picked up 2 Cream Legbar extreme baby pullets. The black chick in this batch is a $2500.00 Ayhem Yemani ( or something like that) Professional, and I was amazed when Jen said that they do not have as many visitors as they would like.

Sunflower: isn't it a small world I know her also we have been friends sense our boys where in kindergarten they r 17 now. Did u get your Millie's from her? We got our eggs together. I'll let u know when they hatch its kinda hard to tell if they r hens, I'm not to bad at wing sexing. Got my buff brama from fancy chicken guys, have u ever seen the frizzle roo named Elvis they have. He was mine and the eggucaton woman has his sister lol
bantygirl, What a hoot! Yes, I did get my Fleur's from LR and she tried to tell me that they were girls. Hmmm...at 8 weeks they were doing the crowing on my patio. I laughed so hard. She felt so bad for me but it's all good. The next egg-u-cation class a month later had some bantam eggs. I took all three that were also wing sexed and guess what? They were roos too. Moe, Larry, and Curly. I gave them to The Fancy Chicken guy since they were very different. All three had 5 toes, very nice looking boys. From what I understand they still have them too. My Millie Fleur's are very sweet boys. Egg does the man dance at my feet. Fry lets me hold him as long as I want to. I have seen Elvis and his sister. I would love to own a silkie or frizzle hen as well.
Egg McMuffin
French Fry

Curly

Larry
Moe

It's hard to say for sure but possibly. If you stop by, be sure to come into the back of the auditorium where we will be and say Hi too. There wil be quite a few BYC members there.

I'm trying to get out of Atlanta tonight it depends on how much of this renovation i get finished today! hopefully all of it!!!!
i'll drive some of the way and then stop overnight part way home so it looks like timing would work out as long as i get
to leave tonight.

bantygirl, What a hoot! Yes, I did get my Fleur's from LR and she tried to tell me that they were girls. Hmmm...at 8 weeks they were doing the crowing on my patio. I laughed so hard. She felt so bad for me but it's all good. The next egg-u-cation class a month later had some bantam eggs. I took all three that were also wing sexed and guess what? They were roos too. Moe, Larry, and Curly. I gave them to The Fancy Chicken guy since they were very different. All three had 5 toes, very nice looking boys. From what I understand they still have them too. My Millie Fleur's are very sweet boys. Egg does the man dance at my feet. Fry lets me hold him as long as I want to. I have seen Elvis and his sister. I would love to own a silkie or frizzle hen as well. Egg McMuffin French Fry Soo funny I just talked to LR and she wasn't sure who it was until I told the name of the Millies. When my babies hatch inwill let u know, but I can't promise the sex, the first batch I had, I had 7 hatch and I was wrong on 2 with the sex. The hens r very pr etty though I have 3,

Back
Top Bottom