FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm near you and have brown egg layers, but unfortunately the only ones I'm willing to let go are just chicks.

Chicks I've got!! Thanks for the offer anyway. I may just have to wait till mine get bigger.

Anyone else??

Naked necks would really make me happy.
A naked neck hen was my all time favorite. Unfortunately, a predator got her.
Needless to say, I was heartbroken.
hit.gif

List for pick-up or available at the Bent Creek Swap in Jacksonville February 23 or Fort White Swap Saturday March 1.Marans will be available at Fort White Swap. AT BOTTOM are started birds not needing heat lamp
SPECIAL- Farm choice pack of 10 mixed all fancy chicks only $40

Turken Chicks – multiple colors available $5

Silkie Chicks $5

Sizzle Chicks $5

Black Bantam Cochin Chicks $5

Millie Fleur/Orange Frizzle Cross Chicks $5

FRIZZLE and non Easter Egger/Ameraucana Chicks only cross available at this time $5-
Buff Orpington Chicks $5

Rhode Island Red Chicks $3

Gold Neck D’Uccle - $7

Coturnix Quail 3 weeks old will be laying soon! $3

Special purchase 10 or more birds receive 20% off your total order, 20 or more birds 30% off your order, 40 or more birds 35% off your order!

Hatching soon- Marans, Barred Rocks, and all listed above

Not needing brooder

Misc cochin bantam hens approx. 4 mo old $7 or trio with male for $20

Spitzhauben Pair laying good $40

Gorgeous 3 mo old white silkie pullet $20

We also can still do brooder packages with everything you need feeder/waterer/brooder/light/bedding/feed and chicks for only $75!

By the end of March i should have something in the order of 100 chicks and i was looking for a swap to go to that is not too crazy far to drive. I'm thinking something like jupiter area and south would work. I have looked over the list of swaps posted around but I don't see any that are not north of Orlando :(...

does anyone know of any. Jupiter is about 2 1/2 hrs from me, or Ft Meyers is about the same...
I've been say'in we should organize a swap south of Orlando! The folks at the Okeechobee Feed store in the town of Okeechobee are really nice and open to the idea.

Quote:

Quote:
I organized 2 swaps in my area. One at our local Tractor Supply Company store and one in a parking area at our local mall. The swaps are in areas off to the side of the stores so they do not interfere with the store customer parking. One is the 2nd Saturday monthly and the other the 4th Saturday monthly. Advertise on your local Craigslist, facebook and some newspapers have sections where you can advertise you swap for free as long as it isn't misconstrued as a business ad. You could even contact local radio stations to see what they can offer. Also have the store where you are having the swap hand out fliers to customers. Put fliers where ever you can. Originally I made the fliers for the store to hand out to customers. It was my contribution. Sometimes we hold raffles. Ask the store if they would donate a bag of feed. On one occasion our local TSC donated a canopy for a faffle. Sometimes the manufactures of feed will give the store coupons. Good luck and have fun...
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in the Jacksonville area and am looking for a RIR rooster and would love to find some Easter Eggers. I have either RIR hens or Jersey Giants hens to trade or will pay cash. Thanks!
Wish I were closer. I have 3 RIR roo's that are 1 year old. I also have quite a few 8 week old barnyard mixes that will more than likely be EE or Olive Eggers.

ISO a couple of female Peking ducks. My male needs some feathered friends. Right now he is attached to our Great Pyranees! He follows the dog all over the yard. Last night we were laughing as the duck was doing his best to cuddle up with the dog on the porch.

We will be visiting the show in Inverness, Saturday, and the next swap at TSC in Dunnellon in a couple weeks. Hopefully we can find our duck "Lucky" a more appropriate girl friend(s)!

-- What is in Inverness this weekend? The only thing I can pull up is the citrus County Fair next month? I've been looking to adopt or purchase another Duckie Hen for my Drake/Hen combo. Would love to bring one home soon :) I'm in Ocala, so Inverness is a hop skip away!!

Back
Top Bottom