FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi fellow crackers! I got my first flock of chickens about a month ago and I'm truly addicted! I have 3 RIR pullets and 1 RIR roo.I also have a GLW pullet and a white leghorn pullet all between 5-6 weeks.would there be any side effects if my roo were to,down the road,mate with my GLW or WL? I wasn't planning on having a roo but the little guy has grown on me and istarted thinking about this today.

Hi fellow crackers! I got my first flock of chickens about a month ago and I'm truly addicted! I have 3 RIR pullets and 1 RIR roo.I also have a GLW pullet and a white leghorn pullet all between 5-6 weeks.would there be any side effects if my roo were to,down the road,mate with my GLW or WL? I wasn't planning on having a roo but the little guy has grown on me and istarted thinking about this today.
Welcome to BYC. There should be no problem with your roo and the other girls. If you plan to hatch the eggs then they will just be barnyard mixes.

ya'll forgot one, there's 18 total
the other one is standing at the top edge of the bin taking the pic,
yuckyuck.gif

Hello everyone! Just joined BYC! I new to this and I have a question. I got 2 golden sex links from a feed store and they are about 3-4 weeks old now. I'm told to keep them inside until they are 8 weeks old, but I live in Orlando Florida. It's about 50's at night, and 80's during the day. Does the 8 week rule still apply here in Florida?

welcome-byc.gif
form NE FLorida. We got a surprise little cold snap up here yesterday and the night before.

Back
Top Bottom