FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Happy Easter! From the Legbar ladies in Ocala!

Hello Florida peeps!

I am wondering if there is anyone a bit handy here who could help me out this week around Brevard county!
I need a run built (just a run, not a coop)....approx 12 by 8 or somewhere along there and tall enough to walk in. I just need the frame done, no hardware cloth, as I can do that pretty good myself. Will need it done by the end of the week....if anyone would like a little paid job, please let me know! I can supply all the lumber, etc....

PM me! :)

Neptune Beach city council has a proposed chicken ordinance similar to Jacksonville's, but only allowing 25 permits :( Check it out on Facebook. Type "River City Chicks" in the search box.

Last edited:
Oh nice yes very close, ha. I do all my shopping in Titusville. LOVE the SPCA shop, get tons of toys for my daughter!!!!

Hopefully some chicken peeps will jump on and assist you. I don't think they are too strict in our area though

Are there any chicken swaps or other buying options in our area that you aware of? I'm pretty sure i want orpingtons - buff and /or lavender.

Back
Top Bottom