FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I know this is an old thread but I am still finding my way around. Lol. I'm in Ocoee/Gotha, FL. I too am looking to rehome about 4 roos if anyone is interested.

Really? Im in lakewales off camp mack road lol how wierd watch u be my nabor what kind of critters u got
I'm a little south and west of you in Babson Park. We've got 11 chickens, 1 EE Roo, and the rest are all hens, 2 EE, 1 Black Copper Maran, 1 Black Sexlink, 2 EE Mixes, 1 Buff Orpington, and 3 Andalusians. We also have turtles and dogs.

Yes. I have 2 light Brahmas, 1 buff Brahma, a white EE, & either the Dutch Leghorn or the BCM. I have 7 and at least 4, probably 5 need to go ASAP. I have pics of you like.

I know this has been addressed other places but FL is not quite like most of the country. I am wondering at what point I can move my chicks to the coop up here in the panhandle. I am rather anxious to get them out of the house. It is a very open coop design but I plan on providing a box of some sort with a heat lamp that they can go to. They will be 4 wks Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom