FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

BethAnne695

In the Brooder
Oct 17, 2015
Hi to all my fellow Floridians! I am also from Ocala (looks like we are a popular place)...my girls will be arriving on November 18th and I will jump into this wonderful world of chickens. I'm going to start out with 11 of them...3 Americauna's, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Barred Rock, and 2 Maran's...I'm so excited! Thanks for any information you are willing to share. Best feed...

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Hi to all my fellow Floridians! I am also from Ocala (looks like we are a popular place)...my girls will be arriving on November 18th and I will jump into this wonderful world of chickens. I'm going to start out with 11 of them...3 Americauna's, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Barred Rock, and 2 Maran's...I'm so excited! Thanks for any information you are willing to share. Best feed...
Congrats on your upcoming flock!

cmom

Hilltop Farm
13 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop

We have a monthly farm swap at the Dunnellon TSC. Come and join us.

jennmugg

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Titusville Florida
I'm in north Brevard. I'm hoping to find a new home for my EE roo. He's beautiful and sweet, but I'm sure my neighbors are not appreciating the wake up call every morning :(

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
I'm in north Brevard. I'm hoping to find a new home for my EE roo. He's beautiful and sweet, but I'm sure my neighbors are not appreciating the wake up call every morning
Do you have a picture of him? Also, how old is he?

RedBanks

Crowing
Sep 18, 2015
Welcome BethAnne!

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming

He was hatched in mid Feb of this year.
He's very handsome but DH says no. He's never told me no about a bird before but he really does not want a rooster so I guess this is a case of no means no. I'm sorry, hope you find a good home for him!

ShellyMMorrison

In the Brooder
Oct 14, 2015
My naked neck turken rooster lost the good fight against a poisonous snake earlier this week.
. I think my hen is grieving and I'm considering getting another turken for her but I need to know if anyone has dealt with this.

Top Bottom