FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi to all my fellow Floridians! I am also from Ocala (looks like we are a popular place)...my girls will be arriving on November 18th and I will jump into this wonderful world of chickens. I'm going to start out with 11 of them...3 Americauna's, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Barred Rock, and 2 Maran's...I'm so excited! Thanks for any information you are willing to share. Best feed...

Hi to all my fellow Floridians! I am also from Ocala (looks like we are a popular place)...my girls will be arriving on November 18th and I will jump into this wonderful world of chickens. I'm going to start out with 11 of them...3 Americauna's, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Barred Rock, and 2 Maran's...I'm so excited! Thanks for any information you are willing to share. Best feed...

Congrats on your upcoming flock!

Welcome, bethanne
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif

We have a monthly farm swap at the Dunnellon TSC. Come and join us.

I'm in north Brevard. I'm hoping to find a new home for my EE roo. He's beautiful and sweet, but I'm sure my neighbors are not appreciating the wake up call every morning
sad.png

Do you have a picture of him? Also, how old is he?

Welcome BethAnne!

He was hatched in mid Feb of this year.

He's very handsome but DH says no. He's never told me no about a bird before but he really does not want a rooster so I guess this is a case of no means no. I'm sorry, hope you find a good home for him!

My naked neck turken rooster lost the good fight against a poisonous snake earlier this week.
1f622.png
. I think my hen is grieving and I'm considering getting another turken for her but I need to know if anyone has dealt with this.

Back
Top Bottom