FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

They are not to hard ,they are good constant egg layers so far ,they are no where near as demanding as my chickens lol but same basic needs , if you get interested in trying to raise some let me know I'll see what I can do to help, I never had Cornish game birds but might give it a go someday lol, what do you have now just chickens?

Last edited:
They are not to hard ,they are good constant egg layers so far ,they are no where near as demanding as my chickens lol but same basic needs , if you get interested in trying to raise some let me know I'll see what I can do to help, I never had Cornish game birds but might give it a go someday lol, what do you have now just chickens?

I'm just getting back into it. As a kid we had Bantams, Silkies, different pheasants, cornish and some ducks. Had Black Sex links when my kids were little. We just rescued a Duth Bantam as a start. She's laying very well. And my boyfriend rescued 2 muscovy ducklings last weekend. Plan to get more layers though.

Yeah I like the those types of chickens ,I figured I might as well have the chickens I love to look at so I get the ones I think are pretty or cute lol , I am tempted to get a couple ducks but I had them(well Pekin ducks) a few years ago and they are loud , there are ducks running around Zephyrhills not as many as chickens but they are around but I'm just worried that their sound would disturb our neighbors since there isn't many running around this section if I got some they might stand out and cause a fuss which I don't want to upset the neighborhood lol so I'm bein good and not getting ducks

Yeah I like the those types of chickens ,I figured I might as well have the chickens I love to look at so I get the ones I think are pretty or cute lol , I am tempted to get a couple ducks but I had them(well Pekin ducks) a few years ago and they are loud , there are ducks running around Zephyrhills not as many as chickens but they are around but I'm just worried that their sound would disturb our neighbors since there isn't many running around this section if I got some they might stand out and cause a fuss which I don't want to upset the neighborhood lol so I'm bein good and not getting ducks

We used to (try) to raise quail when I was a kid. They seem to be difficult. Hope yours prove me wrong. I'd love to have some. Cornish game are pretty easy from what I remember though. Good luck!
welcome6smiley.gif
to BYC and the Florida thread.

Back
Top Bottom