FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Looking to see if anyone wants to do a duck trade. I live in Polk County. Not realizing my ducklings would end up drakes, I bought 2 drakes. Now I ended up with 4 drakes and 1 duck. Looking to trade the two 1 year old drakes I bought for 2 female ducks 6 months to a little over a year. The drakes are a Indian Runner and a Swedish. I would prefer females to be not Pekin nor Muscovy.
IMG_4335[1].JPG IMG_4336[1].JPG

Hey everyone I’m in Northwest Florida. I have a tiny flock of 3; bunny (EE) letche and coconeta ( golden buffs?) I have had them for 8 months now and this will be our first winter with chickens. I love our birds!!

Attachments

• C1328579-7B6D-40CE-944A-D61D80E9A9D6.jpeg
    C1328579-7B6D-40CE-944A-D61D80E9A9D6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Is there anyone in the ocala/dunnellon area that breed Seramas? I've been looking for young hens to add to my little serama flock I'm starting.
Wish i had full blood seramas and a little bit closer. Just had 13 babies hatch of i believe (i was told he was) serama and a dorking game hen. I will keep my eyes open on the near town post i follow on FB. ( have you checked for a poultry FB page near you?)

HI I'm new to the Brooksville area. I'm wanting to homestead, but also need to do some supplement income. I was hoping I could do do with chickens. I have done my research, and have my idea as to how I'm going to run it all. My pens and coops are designed, and I have worked out a basic estimated portfolio of my expected expenses. The thing I'm not sure of is what breed to choose. I would like to be able to bring in at least 3.00 per chick and be a breed iknow will sell well. I was thinking Wyandotte but not sure. Can anyone let me know of a few breeds that are popular in the area.

HI I'm new to the Brooksville area. I'm wanting to homestead, but also need to do some supplement income. I was hoping I could do do with chickens. I have done my research, and have my idea as to how I'm going to run it all. My pens and coops are designed, and I have worked out a basic estimated portfolio of my expected expenses. The thing I'm not sure of is what breed to choose. I would like to be able to bring in at least 3.00 per chick and be a breed iknow will sell well. I was thinking Wyandotte but not sure. Can anyone let me know of a few breeds that are popular in the area.
I've noticed in FL that people love there larger birds like Brahmas, Orpingtons (especially lavender/blue), and rode island reds.

Not sure about chicken breeds and all but depending on how you are going to sell them such as; craiglist ads. You can look on there and see what many people have, can maybe have the same breeds or go for something different depending on the need?

I need to weed my flock out a bit so I am rehomeing some roosters.
20171123_175944-jpg.1194204

These two white ones are about a year old and they are a mix of Silver Duckwing Game Hen & Serama Roo.
20171123_180239-jpg.1194217

These two are less then a year old (not 100% sure on age...) and a mix of a Partridge Cochin Bantam & a Serama Rooster.
imagejpeg_0-jpg.1194223

This is a standard size Roo he is a mix of A Black Sex Link(or Black Star) & a Easter Egger.

These guys are all perfect for breeding or just to have pretty, Protecting Rooster for your girls!!
I am located in Madison Fl.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom