FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

cmom

Hilltop Farm
13 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We had a great turnout yesterday at the swap. I sold all of the cockerels I took pretty quickly. A lot of people sold out fairly quickly and left. Our next farm swap is on Saturday October 10th. I'll be bringing the last of the cockerels I have to sell for this year. Soon it will be time to pick out my breeders for the next season and set up the breeding coops and pens.

Awakening Forest

FreeBird
Premium Feather Member
Aug 14, 2020
North Central Florida
We had a great turnout yesterday at the swap. I sold all of the cockerels I took pretty quickly. A lot of people sold out fairly quickly and left. Our next farm swap is on Saturday October 10th. I'll be bringing the last of the cockerels I have to sell for this year. Soon it will be time to pick out my breeders for the next season and set up the breeding coops and pens.

If I don't sell my boys before then, I might take a trip down there. Can you send me address and registration details?

cmom

Hilltop Farm
13 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
There is no registration.
Coronavirus.jpg

cmom

Hilltop Farm
13 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Yes, part of the area is shaded. We have some people that come from across the state from Volusia county. Bring what you may need. Many people bring canopies and chairs. I'll be there, wearing a TSC hat. I started this swap over 10 years ago. I would suggest coming fairly early. Spaces fill up pretty quick. It is first come first serve for a space. We do not charge any fees. As the weather turns cooler and the seasonal people come back for the winter the swap will get busier. Hope to see you and meet another BYC member.

Top Bottom