FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

sammie12345

Songster
Jul 6, 2020
Florida
Hi i have a 24 week old meat chicken that weighs at least 7lbs, he is good with other chickens and is a little scared of people he does NOT bite, he LOVES fruit and his food i have to re home him because i have work and i can not provide him with the care that he needs i am asking for $30.00 because of all of the money i have put towards him (food,grit,feeder,etc.) if you are interested please let me know i live in the port st lucie area of Florida https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=RW0xV1gyRENrbnkzOTBKaG9SdW5OUU9FUzh1STdR

cmom

Hilltop Farm
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
A successful day at the Dunnellon TSC farm swap. Sold all of the birds I took. We had a great turnout. Many people sold out pretty early and left but others came. In Two weeks will be our 2nd swap of the month. I'll be bring mostly Rhode Island Reds, single comb and probably some rose comb and some rose comb Dark brown Leghorn young males 5 months old.
Coronavirus.jpg

chrisb01

Crowing
May 20, 2018
Lakeland, FL.
Hello friends, I haven't been here in a while.. Hi to old friends and hello to the new members.. For those who don't know me, I'm in Lakeland, I have four chicken and I collect and breed tropical fish.. I've been working on my chicken coop with all the time off (haven't worked in 5 months).. pics of chicken, coop and fish coming soon..

Ron in Sebring

Chirping
Aug 24, 2020
Sebring Fl
Hello friends, I haven't been here in a while.. Hi to old friends and hello to the new members.. For those who don't know me, I'm in Lakeland, I have four chicken and I collect and breed tropical fish.. I've been working on my chicken coop with all the time off (haven't worked in 5 months).. pics of chicken, coop and fish coming soon..
Hello central Florida chickie owner too! I’m down in Sebring, not too far from you up there in Lakeland.
Still looking through the forums and for other local BYC folks but this place is huge! I’ll be a while catching up...

cmom

Hilltop Farm
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
We had a great turnout yesterday at the swap. I sold all of the cockerels I took pretty quickly. A lot of people sold out fairly quickly and left. Our next farm swap is on Saturday October 10th. I'll be bringing the last of the cockerels I have to sell for this year. Soon it will be time to pick out my breeders for the next season and set up the breeding coops and pens.

Top Bottom