FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

A successful day at the Dunnellon TSC farm swap. Sold all of the birds I took. We had a great turnout. Many people sold out pretty early and left but others came. In Two weeks will be our 2nd swap of the month. I'll be bring mostly Rhode Island Reds, single comb and probably some rose comb and some rose comb Dark brown Leghorn young males 5 months old.
Coronavirus.jpg

Hello friends, I haven't been here in a while.. Hi to old friends and hello to the new members.. For those who don't know me, I'm in Lakeland, I have four chicken and I collect and breed tropical fish.. I've been working on my chicken coop with all the time off (haven't worked in 5 months).. pics of chicken, coop and fish coming soon..

Hello friends, I haven't been here in a while.. Hi to old friends and hello to the new members.. For those who don't know me, I'm in Lakeland, I have four chicken and I collect and breed tropical fish.. I've been working on my chicken coop with all the time off (haven't worked in 5 months).. pics of chicken, coop and fish coming soon..
Hello central Florida chickie owner too! I’m down in Sebring, not too far from you up there in Lakeland.
Still looking through the forums and for other local BYC folks but this place is huge! I’ll be a while catching up...

We had a great turnout yesterday at the swap. I sold all of the cockerels I took pretty quickly. A lot of people sold out fairly quickly and left. Our next farm swap is on Saturday October 10th. I'll be bringing the last of the cockerels I have to sell for this year. Soon it will be time to pick out my breeders for the next season and set up the breeding coops and pens.

We had a great turnout yesterday at the swap. I sold all of the cockerels I took pretty quickly. A lot of people sold out fairly quickly and left. Our next farm swap is on Saturday October 10th. I'll be bringing the last of the cockerels I have to sell for this year. Soon it will be time to pick out my breeders for the next season and set up the breeding coops and pens.

If I don't sell my boys before then, I might take a trip down there. Can you send me address and registration details?

Back
Top Bottom