FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
  3. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL

Thank you Juan! Oh & hey I think one may be a rooster & he's already yelling for me to let him come to your place! hehehehe.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa

Thank you Juan! Oh & hey I think one may be a rooster & he's already yelling for me to let him come to your place! hehehehe.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

That's it....I QUIT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA [​IMG]

5. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:Thank you Juan! Oh & hey I think one may be a rooster & he's already yelling for me to let him come to your place! hehehehe.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

HAHAHAHAHA!!! So glad you have a since of humor! [​IMG] But no really I think I may have lucked out & only got 1 cockeral out of this bunch unlike my first time when I bought 4 EE's & they are ALL 4 roo's & I still have them & can't get rid of them! [​IMG] But on the bright side, I have convinced my hubby that we "NEED" to build another coop & run just for my Dominiques while our original one can be for our future EE"s (that I hope we will be getting soon from CelticOaksFarm...), & possible a small coop & run for our "sons" silkie's for his barnyard buddies 4-h program. hehehe... i am diabolical. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Thank you Juan! Oh & hey I think one may be a rooster & he's already yelling for me to let him come to your place! hehehehe.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

Don't quit just cause your well known for being able to talk to roosters.Just a talent rest of us don't have. Go get em Juan. [​IMG]

7. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:Yeah out of my original 7 chicks 4 eneded up roos [​IMG] ... you are correct 1 is not too bad.....you say diabolical I say brilliant! lol

8. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:Yeah out of my original 7 chicks 4 eneded up roos [​IMG] ... you are correct 1 is not too bad.....you say diabolical I say brilliant! lol

Haha... Ya I have a way of just "buying/bringing home" what I want & then he can't tell me to get rid of an animal. hehehe... He's just a big of an animal lover as me, & to tell ya he secretly loves mine & our boys chickens too. He built me my incubator out of an old cooler & everything by himself WITHOUT me asking! [​IMG]

9. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:That's it....I QUIT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA [​IMG]

Don't quit just cause your well known for being able to talk to roosters.Just a talent rest of us don't have. Go get em Juan. [​IMG]

HAHHAAHAHA... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:That's it....I QUIT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .... the Rooster Whisperer... I'm dying here! lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by