FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

sorry but he don't like to have a collection of roosters like you guys, he only keeps just what is needed to breed.

but if juan needs to stock up I'm sure he won't mind bringing them, He is going to get Some Nice Buff Orpington pullets 10 to be exact
wink.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

you can name it Pele or something like that!

Hey man, I thought I was only one of the few that know who Pele is!!!!

hahaha Guess not! lol

WOw, cute silkies...cute puppy.....too much cuteness tonight!!

crossgirl...no, I have never processed, however, I am thinking on getting some CX this spring to process....I'll let you know if I do

Nava - I only have room for one more bird...so I have to be very selective!!! Maybe a NN...hmmmm

off to check out Floridachicken1958 camera!

Quote:
Hey man, I thought I was only one of the few that know who Pele is!!!!

hahaha Guess not! lol

crossgirl...no, I have never processed, however, I am thinking on getting some CX this spring to process....I'll let you know if I do

Nava - I only have room for one more bird...so I have to be very selective!!! Maybe a NN...hmmmm

jUAN do nOT stick your hand through the cam and snatch a bird from me cause I'm watching cam too
tongue2.gif

Quote:
hahaha Guess not! lol

jUAN do nOT stick your hand through the cam and snatch a bird from me cause I'm watching cam too
tongue2.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

I can see him doing it too
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom