FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    The owner at the feed store called and asked if I had any silkies for a customer for a Christmas present for her daughter & I said yes but I'm not selling these. But I told him I do have a white Roo outside about 7 months old and he said she wanted a hen.

2. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:A hen???? Don't she know you can't have just one.LOL [​IMG]

3. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Still looking for someone who has White Rocks and Black Austrolops. Anybody???? [​IMG]

4. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Think I'll do one more hatch in January but the eggs will come from georgia this time that is more reputable & they show their birds from MBRobbins.I like her birds !

5. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Well there is always a hatchery if you don't mine non pure bred. [​IMG]

6. crossgirl

crossgirl Day Dream Believer

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:I'll join in that Juan, but you have to pluck them, my old thumbs don't work. I do need to fill freezer with yummies

Stuff like that is why I keep my 14 y/o son around for!!! hehehehe

Juan, seriously, are you planning on processing birds?? Have you ever done it? My son would like to see how it's done.

7. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Stuff like that is why I keep my 14 y/o son around for!!! hehehehe

Juan, seriously, are you planning on processing birds?? Have you ever done it? My son would like to see how it's done.

Uh Oh Juan is the man, And he gives classes on that. Right Juan? [​IMG] Youtube has videos on how to processes chickens...I just go and do that to any birds.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  8. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Ok everyone that has the link top my camera saved .I have it up & running again of all my new born chicks.The older silkies are looking out for the babies [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. tay_boe

tay_boe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2010
    Just in case anyone is interested
    We have a male Yorkie puppy left from our litter. He turned 7 weeks old on Wednesday December 14. We did not reg this litter so that's why we are only asking $250. We are located about an hour north of Tallahassee, FL and a little more than an hour from Dothan AL. I am willing to drive a short distance to meet and I'll be glad to hold him until Christmas. He is UTD on shots and deworming. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Email is the best way to reach me.

[​IMG]

10. LisaAnnW

LisaAnnW Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:She didn't want your rooster? [​IMG] Oh well, nice try!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by