FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Must be a rooster...you could use a few more of those, right? [​IMG]

Noway LisaAnnTrapper...Nomore roosters for me...I sold all the 1s I was wanting to get rid of.But I hear Juan is on the lookout for any kind of roosters.He told me he is low on the rooster count Do he needs all Donations from anyone.For you JUAN [​IMG]

2. verlaj

verlaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    Micanopy, Florida
    But I hear Juan is on the lookout for any kind of roosters.He told me he is low on the rooster count Do he needs all Donations from anyone.For you JUAN

I feel certain you are teasing me, but I've got lots of roosters to choose from! So far so good in the bachelor pens, but I'm ready to start moving some out if anybody needs a rooster!

(Ameraucana X EEs; Black and black/gold from Plymouth Rock breeding; one GCM X Welsummer that looks like a dark GCM)​

3. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:Must be a rooster...you could use a few more of those, right? [​IMG]

Noway LisaAnnTrapper...Nomore roosters for me...I sold all the 1s I was wanting to get rid of.But I hear Juan is on the lookout for any kind of roosters.He told me he is low on the rooster count Do he needs all Donations from anyone.For you JUAN [​IMG]

I'm just going to start taking them for real and stocking my freezer! hahaha [​IMG]

4. carolsaucier

carolsaucier Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    central Florida
    Quote:Noway LisaAnnTrapper...Nomore roosters for me...I sold all the 1s I was wanting to get rid of.But I hear Juan is on the lookout for any kind of roosters.He told me he is low on the rooster count Do he needs all Donations from anyone.For you JUAN [​IMG]

I'm just going to start taking them for real and stocking my freezer! hahaha [​IMG]

I'll join in that Juan, but you have to pluck them, my old thumbs don't work. I do need to fill freezer with yummies

5. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:I'm just going to start taking them for real and stocking my freezer! hahaha [​IMG]

I'll join in that Juan, but you have to pluck them, my old thumbs don't work. I do need to fill freezer with yummies

Stuff like that is why I keep my 14 y/o son around for!!! hehehehe

6. verlaj

verlaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    Micanopy, Florida
    It's getting close to that for my roosters. They are definitely eating size - nice filled out breasts. I'm trying to give them a chance to find a new life, though!

7. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Last nites hatch But the brown & white 1 is camera shy. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] The results of hatch I had on cam. [​IMG] [​IMG] Sorry but silkie are hard to hatch.I had a 50% hatch rate on that 1.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  8. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:I can finally see them all fluffed up. They are adorable. I think I'm love. [​IMG]

9. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:I can finally see them all fluffed up. They are adorable. I think I'm love. [​IMG]

Thank You! But noway are you getting these... [​IMG] No bribbing the breeder!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  10. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Thank You! But noway are you getting these... [​IMG] No bribbing the breeder!

Awe Nuts [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by