FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

ok so my teeny tiny baby Serama that is about 6 weeks old now was trying to crow today.. FUNNIEST THING EVER!! I will try to get a video. Going in for some surgery tomorrow so wish me luck!

Quote:
Wow! Lisa that sounds exciting! pity you didnt video it for us so we could all see the action
lol.png
What the heck were they up to over there? drugs?

Hi Dianne. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time, and there I was crouched in the darkness, peeking out the window. I think I got about three hours of sleep last night! I still haven't heard for sure, but I think it was about drugs.

Quote:
I recommend the shooting range as well. It helps build a response to get the gun out and ready when/if you need it without fumbling.

Yes, I plan to be at the range this weekend - I'll take the kids too. I know quite a few people with guns who haven't shot them for years, which I think tends to give one a false sense of security. I'm signed up for the concealed permit class next week.

Thanks Juan. We made it through the night, but unfortunately the two arrested posted bail, and one was back at the neighbor's house already today! It's quiet tonight, but I don't think it's over. My guess is that this is about drugs, and unfortunately an addict's desire tends to override fear of arrest. When we came home this evening we had all the animals to feed and water, so we worked as a team and raced to beat the darkness. Whereas in the past we'd open the pens and let some of our chickens free range in the evening, give them treats, and sit in the grass and play with them...tonight we finished our chores and ran straight in the house. My girls are really excited about going to the range this weekend.

Quote:
I recommend the shooting range as well. It helps build a response to get the gun out and ready when/if you need it without fumbling.

The range is a must...plus is fun! Whne I go I only take cash since I could be there all day! lol...I hope everyone is safe and the the cops got all the bad guys!!!

Floridachicken1958 - I wish I could watch from work
sad.png
.....if I could I could tell you who is a Roo with my Roo Whisperer skills hahahaha

Quote:
Good luck, Jessica. John had his eye surgery yesterday and doctor real happy with the results. Hope your procedure goes as well. Have you heard from Shellie........getting worried about her.

Last edited:
Quote:
Good luck, Jessica. John had his eye surgery yesterday and doctor real happy with the results. Hope your procedure goes as well. Have you heard from Shellie........getting worried about her.

Thanks! Nope haven't heard from her. I know they had some stuff going on. She's probably fine just busy
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom