FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    About an hour ago, police swarmed my street, beat the door down, and arrested people at my neighbor's house. It was exciting and frightening to watch from the safety of my house. I'm supposed to sleep? Boy, I wish I had my Glock right now.

Wow! Lisa that sounds exciting! pity you didnt video it for us so we could all see the action [​IMG] What the heck were they up to over there? drugs?​

2. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Wanted to remind everyone to look under the Chickenstock/Show thread for the Florida Sunshine Classic on January 7-8 in Lake City. Hope to see a bunch of peeps there~~~~[​IMG]

Vickie

3. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Quote:I recommend the shooting range as well. It helps build a response to get the gun out and ready when/if you need it without fumbling.

4. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Omg this chick loud! This is the loudest and most active newborn chick in the world.She has the other chicks squaking in the other room.Looks to be a Partridge and looks to be 2 more gonna hatch.I wasn't looking for another partridge cause I have way to many of them.All I can say now is instead of Welcome home whoever family...Welcome to the new world little chicky.If they don't have from all the noise,then they will not hatch at all.This chick woke me up at 5am this morning. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:I recommend the shooting range as well. It helps build a response to get the gun out and ready when/if you need it without fumbling.

The range is a must...plus is fun! Whne I go I only take cash since I could be there all day! lol...I hope everyone is safe and the the cops got all the bad guys!!!

Floridachicken1958 - I wish I could watch from work [​IMG] .....if I could I could tell you who is a Roo with my Roo Whisperer skills hahahaha

6. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:[​IMG] from Tampa

7. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA

The range is a must...plus is fun! Whne I go I only take cash since I could be there all day! lol...I hope everyone is safe and the the cops got all the bad guys!!!

Floridachicken1958 - I wish I could watch from work [​IMG] .....if I could I could tell you who is a Roo with my Roo Whisperer skills hahahaha

Juan I don't need anymore roo's at this farm.unless they are of different colors. But got chicks comming. [​IMG] so far another on the way.

8. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    I think this chick is on drugs or something cause of it being so hyper active.If the chicks don't hatch on their own. This chick will crack the shell for them.It's like she is on a soccer team.

9. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:[​IMG]

you can name it Pele or something like that!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  10. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Well she's booted open one of them cause now there are two. One just hatched. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by