FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
He said ya ok. Buy the stuff & he'll get right on it!
lau.gif
gig.gif
It fits into our coop too, so when it warms up & they and go out there we are gonna put it right in for them to get acclimated to our other chickens before letting out completely!!

&&
Quote:
Thank you! The Dom boys wanted me to tell you that their handsome feathers are coming in nicely so they will be ready for ya!
gig.gif

Quote:
I got me one of those!!! One Polish chick out of 20 or so eggs= $80.00 chick if you count both hatches from the same person. I should have just ordered a few from Greenfire-it would have been cheaper!

Sorry I'm so late. A lot of last minute disasters and I had to go into town.
he.gif
I got none from my previous hatch of araucanas. At least I got one chick and and and ITS A GIRL
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
Sorry Juan no roos for you this time.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Need help for fellow BYCer. She has a Christmas egg tree that needs all of our votes. Can we do this for a fellow chicken lover. Look for the thread on (Christmas Egg Tree Vote).

I am on my phone and it will not let me add the link. Sorry.... If someone could add the link and send it out that would be great.

Thanks so much,

Merry Christmas

Maye

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know my surgery went well and I've recovered nicely over the last few days. Thanks for the well-wishes.

Still not sure about the gender of my Lav Orp. Comb isn't getting bigger or pinker. Still guessing boy but holding out hope

Back
Top Bottom