FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:[​IMG] Nice little roo, I' be over in a few weeks to get him!! lol jk

2. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:[​IMG] Nice little roo, I' be over in a few weeks to get him!! lol jk

I think not LOL. Unless the other egg hatches today that is a 40 dollar chick. 20 if the other one hatches. LOL
    I'll post pics when there all fluffed. Still in bator and don't dry to fast. Had 2 more Bo's hatch during the night

3. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    oh wow!!!

4. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Uh Oh! Juan is looking at your roos. He is on the prowl for roosters! [​IMG]

5. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:Must be a rooster...you could use a few more of those, right? [​IMG]

Noway LisaAnnTrapper...Nomore roosters for me...I sold all the 1s I was wanting to get rid of.But I hear Juan is on the lookout for any kind of roosters.He told me he is low on the rooster count Do he needs all Donations from anyone.For you JUAN [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Hey all! How is everyone!? I haven't been able to get on in a while do to my 10 month old getting really sick... I had to take him to the hospital last week & found out he had pneumonia, but he seems to be a lot better now.

Update on my Dom babies... it's official there are 3 pullets & 2 cockerels. The boys are just waiting on Juan to come and get them too! [​IMG]
    But they are becoming beautiful!! And are so lovey dovey, my boys & I sit and hold them for a while everyday so they get used to us. Also my silkie girls and my black Japanese bantam are all laying eggs again so we are getting 2-3 eggs a day now! [​IMG] [​IMG] I do think that one of my EE roo's got ahold of my TINY Japanese bantam tho, so we are going to maybe put a few of her eggs in the bator just to see what happens. lol...

7. phiferpharm

phiferpharm Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2011
    Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this message, but I'm a new member who is located in Fort McCoy, Florida. Basically I'm about 18 miles East of the Ocala/Silver Springs area. I'll keep an eye on this forum to see what is happening in the area..

8. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:[​IMG] from Cocoa [​IMG]

9. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:You sure are in the right place! and [​IMG] Lots of chicken crazy floridians on here, especially in your area you lucky duck/chick! [​IMG]

10. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:I'm glad to hear your son is doing alot better.Being sick at this time of year isn't hard to do because all this change of weather.The little ones need alot more attention and kept in a warm area till weather atleast stays 1 constant temp..Glad to hear you got eggs for us all [​IMG] But yes Juan will let you know to when he will be there to pick your roos up.Juan your gonna be up to your head in roos at your place if you keep it up. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by