FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Thanks Maye!! The EGG TREE is #35 at http://www.cooperboone.com/eat/contest I appreciate your support!
43104_christmas_egg_tree_2012_4.jpg

Quote:
actually not that good
lol.png
you were supposed to be here a couple of times and din't make it,
bad Maye,bad maye.

lau.gif
maybe you don't like NN after all
sad.png

Quote:
Hey Maye.. how are those two girls doing?

The girls are doing great. When I turned out with the rest, the Lav decided to stay out all night(was partying with the boys nextdoor I guess) looked for her everywhere that night. Must of scared her straight she is now the 1st in the coop every night. Both of them seem to like the horses ok. Tried to call and check on you, glad your sugery went ok. I will need to send some pics of the two boys for all the amercana girls I have. On the way home from your place I got a call, the lady I got my wellies from gave me a Amercana splash roo and 8 hens.

Quote:
Hey Maye.. how are those two girls doing?

The girls are doing great. When I turned out with the rest, the Lav decided to stay out all night(was partying with the boys nextdoor I guess) looked for her everywhere that night. Must of scared her straight she is now the 1st in the coop every night. Both of them seem to like the horses ok. Tried to call and check on you, glad your sugery went ok. I will need to send some pics of the two boys for all the amercana girls I have. On the way home from your place I got a call, the lady I got my wellies from gave me a Amercana splash roo and 8 hens.

WOW! I'm glad they are doing well. My 6 year old will be happy. She was really bummed I got rid of them when she was at school. Enjoy!

Quote:
actually not that good
lol.png
you were supposed to be here a couple of times and din't make it,
bad Maye,bad maye.

lau.gif
maybe you don't like NN after all
sad.png

OK, so I was a little naughty.... But my work called and said I had to come in... Next time I will make sure I an not on call (only have 30 minutes to report to work). But that is what happens when you work in the unit I work in at the hospital.

YES, I LOVE THE NN. I will be getting some from you this spring.

Have a blessed Christmas!!!!

Maye

We are selling out of all of our LF chickens.

We have a quad of LF Gold Laced Cochins available. $20.00 each.
This picture, taken just last week.
74850_photo_a3063c10-a634-5da7-2742-e4e2b41c384c.jpg

74850_wp_001184.jpg

We have 5 LF Partridge Rocks available. Four 7 month old pullets, and one 6 month old cockerel. $20.00 each, or the cockerel is free, if you buy all 4 pullets. One of the pullets, are laying already.
74850_photo_3bb56ddc-9cc9-08ea-9f09-e5932b5126e4.jpg

74850_photo_7de21fa6-5be5-1b0d-7cdc-4f5fd4044085.jpg

74850_photo_353f30a9-2cf6-e14c-e00c-22c4ca3e9991.jpg

These are hard to find, quality breeding stock birds!!

Tons more pics of the Cochins, can be found on our website. The pictures of our GL breeders, are the EXACT birds available.
smile.png

Quote:
Gorgeous birds! Wow!

Great news, chicken peeps! The ordinance to allow backyard chickens in unincoorporated areas of Pinellas county passed last night! To celebrate, I am organizing a swap with Lisa, who spearheaded the movement. Some of you may have met her at my first swap. She was the one that brought the petition, and a group of 4H kids. We are looking at January 7th or 28th. Any preference for those of you that are interested in coming? We shoild have an oportunity to plug it on the news this week, and we should have a whole new group of potential chicken buyers!

Back
Top Bottom