FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Ok I'm not a Floridian but I need oranges. I am trying to find organic Valencia oranges sold by the bushel for my jam and jelly business. Please PM me if you know of anyone/farm that will ship these babies to me [​IMG] Thanks.

2. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:[​IMG] From Cocoa [​IMG]

3. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but I'm building a hog trap to trap the hogs before they tear my land up again.

4. Off_the_Grid

Off_the_Grid New Egg

Apr 24, 2008
    I am in Holmes County, Florida. Between Graceville and Bonifay. Have about 50 mixed hens and a coupla roosters. Hatching out some more o them there Americanas/Acurans them thats lay them there colored eggs.

5. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:[​IMG] and to your new addiction. [​IMG] You must mean Ameraucana and Araucana. LOL Do u have any Lavender Ameraucana chicks??? I only had one hatch out of 7 shipped eggs and would like to get her some buddies.

6. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:he is a handsome fella wish i had room for him. i live in arcadia fla. no chickens of my own yet but i do have a stray bantam roo. who has adopted me. but he is kinda skiddish. just comes to eat and wake me in the mornings.

What breed of chicken is he??? Hard to tell from the pic LOL.

he WAS an Ancona that5 was given to me but then Tragedy struck and now he is no more, but I do have some of he's descendants, and a Grand son will be shown at the Lake city show.

7. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

He is very handsome. [​IMG] But I keep telling myself. I don't need another chicken. I don't need another chicken. [​IMG]

8. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:[​IMG] from Cocoa [​IMG]

9. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Ameracuana only lay blue eggs, Easter Eggers lay a wide variety of colors. We have W/BW Ameracuana and Lavender Ameracuana and black split for Lav. We also have EE who are from EE hens and a Lav Ameracuana Roo. About to set another round of Lav eggs.

Also have BC Marans, Birchen Marans, Splash Marans, Lav Orpingtons, Black Orpingtons and a partridge in a pear tree lol

10. crossgirl

crossgirl Day Dream Believer

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:[​IMG] I see you registered a long time ago. Glad you're outing yourself!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by