FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Don't worry he is watching.

I found him ---->
hide.gif

Happy New Year all!!! I hope everyone has a safe, happy, & prosperous year ahead! I can't believe 2011 has already passed, this has definitely been my best year yet and it is bittersweet for me that it has come to an end. My husband & I welcomed our 3rd & final baby boy at the beginning of 2011 & in just 5 weeks he will be turning 1 year old! Time truly does fly, so I wish you all the chance to take a step back & cherish your loved ones & your lives!

WHO hAs a family member that lives in Citrus and Got a horse not long ago, and works in a hospital in Spring Hill?
He keeps showing me your chickens --WHO are you???

Last edited:
Happy New Year Everyone!

I am soooo happy last night is finally over! I cant wait to get a farm and be away from this nieghborhood. We have 3 lots of renters move in to foreclosed homes on my street and they were setting off fireworks until 2.30am and some woman was screaming like a banshee....Uhhggg!

Evening all.

Just walked more chicks out to their brooder. We had Lav and black Orps, BCM, EE, BLRW hatch this weekend. We have light brahma going in, more BLRW, and two round of Lav Ameracuana eggs.

Currently set are early call duck and goose eggs showing good growth for being so darn early.

Oh and Nava, we just bought another pair of Sebbies this time from Cottage rose. A grey gander (buff gene carrier who she got from Holderreads) and a Lilac goose. So we are looking at potentially white, buff, grey, splash, lilac, grey for 2012 hatchling colors.

Back
Top Bottom