FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    It's only our newest hatchlings and the plants I will double check. Everyone else is feathered and loving life.

2. crossgirl

crossgirl Day Dream Believer

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    My little ones are doing just fine!

[​IMG]

My brahma broody has pancaked herself out and is keeping her eggs warm. The eggs from the runaway broody didn't make it. The hen I pushed into service was not having any of it. Can't say as I blame her! [​IMG]

3. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    Well, I'm hoping it's just a bit warmer for my swap! I decided to go ahead and have it in my backyard again, and here is the link:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=8166739#p8166739

I think we'll have a great turn-out, as a lot of people have been asking for one again at the feed store. I will get the flyers up and spread the word. Let us know if you can come out!

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hey all u FL peeps, anyone have any Calico Clam shells you can sell me? I need a bunch. If you need a pic let me know. I really want some. Please PM me if u have some for me. Thanks! [​IMG]

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:THAT is extrememly random. [​IMG] And it's not beach weather right now, so not from me! I'll pick you some up in a couple months. [​IMG]

6. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Yeah this is far from beach going temps.

7. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:I have about 5 1 gal containers full of them but the shipping would cost a fortune

8. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:I have about 5 1 gal containers full of them but the shipping would cost a fortune

How much would it be to ship me 1 pound of them? Or all you can stuff in a flat rate box? [​IMG]

9. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl

How much would it be to ship me 1 pound of them? Or all you can stuff in a flat rate box? [​IMG]

yea $15 large flat rate box you can fit more than a pound in there all you have to figure out is how much you are going to sell them for.

10. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    39 more to go [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by