FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Welcome all you newbies! From Patricia in Wesley Chapel, not far from a few of you!!!!
clap.gif

Morning all, welcome to all the new faces!

So I had offered to rent some space in our incubators to a fellow BYC'r recently as they didn't have one to use. So last night they were set to bring over some eggs for me to set this morning. He got here around 8:30 with a large box. We now have 6 very LARGE, very HEAVY emu eggs in our Brinsea bator.
lol.png
Now to wait for March and see if he gets at least a chick.

Jess, wanna come see them if he gets any to hatch?

Welcome to all from Clermont, Florida. I bet it won't take long for all of yall to learn chicken math..... I just love chicken math!!!!! Who would of known math could be so much fun.

Hi Stan, maybe Nava could help with the shipping boxes too.

Maye

Last edited:
No one local in FL has them that I have found yet. Yes you need to be NPIP to ship live birds. HI, VIrginia both have permits you have to get before you ship to them. I have a couple of box supply links on our website that we have used. If you are in a bind, I might have a used box in the size you need, but we only have a couple. I do have a swan box coming next week (new geese arriving), and I know we have an Omni box and a single stall shipper both used.

Thanks for the reply and info Shellie!,
The buyer is going to ship me some boxes, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the NPIP though. Wondering if you can just have those birds tested like you would at a show?? I'll check about that with the post office tomorrow. Then I WILL set up NPIP testing!! .........stan

Thanks for the reply and info Shellie!,
The buyer is going to ship me some boxes, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the NPIP though. Wondering if you can just have those birds tested like you would at a show?? I'll check about that with the post office tomorrow. Then I WILL set up NPIP testing!! .........stan

yes you can just have those birds tested and then you can ship them, but you might have to meet up with a sate certified person.

you might find them at some auctions and they might be able to help you like that.

but what I would recommend is for some one to come to your place and test your flock, you need to make an app for this.

and I'm out of shipping boxes for grown chickens, I do have some chick boxes i can send you one for free just give me your address and you don't have to pay for the box just the shipping, I'll fill it up with something some how.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom