FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

No idea... I know it takes 55 days or something like that for them to hatch. Ask in the Emu group.. I'm sure someone can tell you. Ask your neighbor if they will take them back after they hatch :)
Also, ask if I can pick a few up on Feb 17th when I come over to Lego Land. LOL (you're close to that right?)

No, no, emus! You need d'uccle! I'm not far from LegoLand!
lol.png

Have A question I have 14 game birds Im am trying to get them a good home, will exchage them for feed, Should i use The sell threads have no idea, how does that work,

Last edited:
OMGoodness, I think my Silchin has gone broody! My first Broody Hen!!! She was in the nest box all day, although she moved from one to another (there were eggs in 3 different boxes) and there were her black feathers in every box, like she tore them out. I had to get all the eggs out of the box and physically move her to the coop tonight. (my egg boxes are not in the coop because they free range all day and are too lazy to walk back to the coop!

I checked her vent to be sure she wasn't just bound up--couldn't feel anything. I guess I'll just see what she does tomorrow?

OMGoodness, I think my Silchin has gone broody! My first Broody Hen!!! She was in the nest box all day, although she moved from one to another (there were eggs in 3 different boxes) and there were her black feathers in every box, like she tore them out. I had to get all the eggs out of the box and physically move her to the coop tonight. (my egg boxes are not in the coop because they free range all day and are too lazy to walk back to the coop!

I checked her vent to be sure she wasn't just bound up--couldn't feel anything. I guess I'll just see what she does tomorrow?

Wow! You got your wish. Wait til you see how eeeeeeeeeeeasy it is to let someone else do all that fussing over the eggs!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom