FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Good luck w/keeping the bears away from your chickens. I hope the hot wire does the trick. Looking forward to you posting the pic of the bear hanging on the side.

How do I post a picture? Everyone says it takes 10+ posts until you are allowed, and other say the same AND look at the blue bar....I see nothing that guides me to posing a picture. To be perfectly honest, I'm almost 40 years old, have no Facebook or myspace account, can update our business computers, put out fire and rescue people (yes, I'm a firefighter / paramedic), but can't find the 'button' to upload a pix on this site. :)

I'm laughing but still can't find the link. Can someone help me?!?! And, this is my first thread/communication website. It's nice to have a first and find everyone really cool. Not an ordinary BS site. It's very refreshing, by the way. Thanks for all you're help! :D

How do I post a picture? Everyone says it takes 10+ posts until you are allowed, and other say the same AND look at the blue bar....I see nothing that guides me to posing a picture. To be perfectly honest, I'm almost 40 years old, have no Facebook or myspace account, can update our business computers, put out fire and rescue people (yes, I'm a firefighter / paramedic), but can't find the 'button' to upload a pix on this site.
smile.png

I'm laughing but still can't find the link. Can someone help me?!?! And, this is my first thread/communication website. It's nice to have a first and find everyone really cool. Not an ordinary BS site. It's very refreshing, by the way. Thanks for all you're help!
big_smile.png
When you are in the box where you type the reply, at the top there are a bunch of icons. In the box that has the smiley face, the first icon is the one you click to post a photo. It is the muti-colored square.

cindy

Something got into the cochin pen last night and killed all but 2 of the cochin. First time I have had a predator attack, other than my own dogs. Looks like I am going to have to do some major pen reinforcement. I am ready to lock one of the dogs in the cochin pen to give whatever it was a big surprise when it comes back.

cindy

Back
Top Bottom