FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

They have the ear puffs and the dark red one is getting a beard....she also has the grey legs. The smallest one only has a few scraggly hair puffs on her ears and she has light legs. Her color is changing too....like a grayish blue on her backend.
Pick them up and look at the bottoms of their feet, what color are they?

they all look EE to me with just a quick glance at the pictures.

I'm looking for Buff Orpingtons and I'm not having any luck finding any. I would like to find some show quality since I plan to use them for showing/4-H/eggs. I'm also looking for some more SQ Cayugas to add to my flock, but I think I'm just going to have to find someone that wants to split and order from Holderreands.
love.gif

We have eggs set from SQ Cayugas due soon, and can set more if needed. Check with KraftyLady (up near Live Oak) for Buff Opringtons, bot sure if she has that color or not, but she has lots of Orps.

Pick them up and look at the bottoms of their feet, what color are they?

they all look EE to me with just a quick glance at the pictures.

We have eggs set from SQ Cayugas due soon, and can set more if needed. Check with KraftyLady (up near Live Oak) for Buff Opringtons, bot sure if she has that color or not, but she has lots of Orps.
Awesome, I just need 3-4 more to add to my flock. When are they due to hatch and how much are you asking? I love spring hatchings! But my husband doesn't.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom