FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Along with some other breeds, Production Reds. That's what the sign in my TS store called them.

Last edited:
New at this and signing in as a Floridian from Fairfield. (23 miles north of Ocala) I have 2 Buff Orp's, 2 RIR and 1 NJGiant. Haven't had this much fun since ?????
Alex

welcome-byc.gif

We have had such great swaps in the past that we are planning another swap for Saturday, March 23rd. Hope to have a great turnout.

TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, Florida
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
Saturday March 23rd
11252 N WILLIAMS ST,
DUNNELLON, FL
For more info contact Joan 352-216-4225
---> MAP
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...rm-swap-meet-dunnellon-fl-saturday-march-23rd

Hello neighbors! I am in North Port & new to the chicken life. But the hubby & I are enjoying it. We already had to build an annex to our lil coop from TS. I have 6: 1 buff orp, 1 speckled Sussex, and 4 cochin bantams. The BO & SS are about 1 1/2 yrs old. The banties are pullets still but 1 of them does have a red comb, so I hope she lays ger first w/in the next month or so.

I look forward to 'meeting' my neighbors. :) M.C. & Chris
"HEFFNER HEN HOUSE"

Last edited:
Does anyone know any rabbit people? I am looking for D'Argents or Silver Fox and can't seem to find any in the state...did find one rabbitry but they are way out near Pensacola...I'm south FL so would love to find some closer...

Back
Top Bottom