FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Again, I need some help! Does the weather getting hot have anything to do with poop changing color or consistency? Our oldest girl is just getting over coccidiosis( And is still in quarantine) And now I'm noticing the others are getting golden colored foamy poo and some that look like relish straight from a squeeze bottle during the day, but at night it seems mostly normal...any advice?
http://chat.allotment.org/index.php?topic=17568.0
poop page might be helpful

Thanks! I poyred over this page but the relish one didn't look like any of these but the golden colored one looks like the last cecal picture, however they do this daily now, so I wouldn't think it'd be possible to have that many cecal poos...we are in the 90skitchen here this week so I thought maybe there was a corellation...glad fireflyskies has the same going on! Maybe that's all it is?

need to re home a Cochin frizzle Roo. Very sweet...hatched him myself.....( My neighbors like to sleep later than he does) PM me if interested.

Scooby is such an intelegent roo. Yesturday was all fun and games for him. I put the cages in a better place in my back yard and when it was his time to go in, He would escape!!! any little whole. too smart. than the catching him in a acer was the funny thing. so i waited till night and them he was all mine.

by the way can chicken see at night?

Scooby is such an intelegent roo. Yesturday was all fun and games for him. I put the cages in a better place in my back yard and when it was his time to go in, He would escape!!! any little whole. too smart. than the catching him in a acer was the funny thing. so i waited till night and them he was all mine.

by the way can chicken see at night?

Got up this morning and the first thing i did was check on my chickens. last night was raining hard so i wanted to see if their new location flooded like the old.
smile.png
i was happy to see that it is a good draining one.

But guess whos out of the cage. Mr scooby!!! he managed to get out again.
lau.gif
he is just too smart. I have his tonight thought.

Anyone in NW/Northern Florida area with hatching eggs or chicks for sale? I'm looking for just a pullet or hatching eggs of the following breeds:

Silver lace Wyandotte
Silver Lace Polish
Partridge Rocks or another Partridge type
Ameraucana (lavender, blue wheaten, etc.)
BCM

I've struggled w scrambled hatching eggs recently and hope to just pick them up to hatch or have a chick/pullet. :)

Anyone in NW/Northern Florida area with hatching eggs or chicks for sale? I'm looking for just a pullet or hatching eggs of the following breeds:

Silver lace Wyandotte
Silver Lace Polish
Partridge Rocks or another Partridge type
Ameraucana (lavender, blue wheaten, etc.)
BCM

I've struggled w scrambled hatching eggs recently and hope to just pick them up to hatch or have a chick/pullet.
smile.png

you sound like me its just that they are few hours away and i cant drive far

:welcome   Once in awhile there is a swap at the Brooksville TSC. A BYC member Mr_fixit_77 is one of the organizers.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Another great place is spring hill heritage poultry....

Howdy neighbor...Welcome to BYC.....I am from Brooksville also.

Heya neighbor! I am near s.h. dr. & 41.

Hillsborough County newbie here. But moving to Brooksville soon! Great to meet y'all!

I am looking at South Brooksville area. I just love the people up there! 

Thanks everyone!

Hey south Brooksvillean. Are we close? And welcome to the area!

Back
Top Bottom