FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

On a less serious note, Howdy Floridians! I live near Kissimmee, out in the swamp. Next month I will be looking for 1 or 2 more layers, preferably brown egg layers, no bantams or silkies. Just not what I'm looking for this year. I currently have 2 PRs and expecting a BR, BA and a GS/RSL, I would like to get as much variety and color in the coop as I can.

So if anyone is selling any girls next month in my neck of the woods, please let me know. Thanks!

No I don't! Lol I can hardly find anyone selling or breeding close by. The closest person I've found was on Craigslist and someone left them a great review ad on Craigslist. Do you think that any of the breeds I mentioned would pick on the NN for being "different"? That's the only thing stopping me from looking for bantams, silkies, Polish, etc. I just don't have the space to provide a second enclosure for a fancy flock :(

Hey everybody! I have a sale going this week on Countryside Organics scratch. $5 a bag off but only what is in stock! Let me know if your interested! (I'm in Tampa)

On a less serious note, Howdy Floridians! I live near Kissimmee, out in the swamp. Next month I will be looking for 1 or 2 more layers, preferably brown egg layers, no bantams or silkies. Just not what I'm looking for this year. I currently have 2 PRs and expecting a BR, BA and a GS/RSL, I would like to get as much variety and color in the coop as I can.

So if anyone is selling any girls next month in my neck of the woods, please let me know. Thanks!

Have you checked out our listings to see if there is anyone close to you? https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/upcoming-florida-swaps-sales-shows-events-fairs-georgia-too

If you buy birds there make sure they are not sick, and quarantine them even if they Look healthy,

Back
Top Bottom