FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I think it is at that time to allow people to get home from work and have dinner before heading out to the auction. I plan to go. It would be nice to put some faces with the names! I am interested in finding out about selling some nice Cream Legbar Roosters! I want to see how it is all done before I bring my guys over. Since I hatched them, it is hard to see them go, especially if they will end up on someones dinner plate!

Lol yeah nava I should have told u I'm just an hour from there I have the same problem with the auction over there by you

Hey all, I live in north central FL about 45 north of Gainesville. I'm having a little bit of trouble finding silkies for sale, I don't want to have them shipped, If anyone has any for sale or knows someone who has some any information would be much appreciated! I'm willing to drive a couple hours that's not a problem.
I am in Lake City,.....Sunshine Silkies...please email me at: [email protected] as I am not on here as much as I would like to be..I raise and exhibit white and splash..don't know what color you are looking for....

I'll try to get a hold of her for you. Either her or Freckle Face Farm have very nice Silkies. Many of Dawn's (Freckle Face Farm) originally came from Vickie (SunshineSilkies).
stricklandr,,,,,,both of my emails were hacked and everything was going to the junk folder and I DARE not open any of those. Think I have it straightened out, so please email me again...please remember that I only have limited whites available...mostly chicks...

Back
Top Bottom