FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I would think....opps there I go again.....but I would think it might be illegal for a trapper who is trapping for money, but whats the difference if your trapping for nuisance? Point of law I guess....but still, its not like we would be using it all the time.

I would think....opps there I go again.....but I would think it might be illegal for a trapper who is trapping for money, but whats the difference if your trapping for nuisance? Point of law I guess....but still, its not like we would be using it all the time.

I agree :) interesting to know its considered illegal, but since Im not doing it for a living and the law is really only in place to make a few environmental groups feel better. Hey I love the woods and nature too but im not rabid about it. Ill do what I have to do to protect my chickens, time and money.

Wow, those are quite the chicken injuries. Coons scare me....we just moved here, and I've seen two massive ones....one is just, incredibly huge, one of the biggest I've ever seen! Does anyone in the area here (I'm in Merritt Island) know what kind of predators I am to be faced with? I'm currently reinforcing the existing run on the property. Here is the link, what do all you Florida folks think about this? Fort Knox? Suggestions?

Thanks a bunch! I hope your sweet babies heal fast!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/862451/will-this-be-99-predator-proof/10#post_13010985

Back
Top Bottom