FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm a 1st timer chicken keeper from Tampa and was needing to know where can I buy some chicks/pullents. plz help... also Im looking to join or start a group of chicken keepers in Tampa, mainly in the east Tampa area...33603

I'm a 1st timer chicken keeper from Tampa and was needing to know where can I buy some chicks/pullents. plz help... also Im looking to join or start a group of chicken keepers in Tampa, mainly in the east Tampa area...33603

there is lots of folks on here from tampa also you can order chicks from the hatcheries or look at afeed stress or on craigslist tractor supply usually has chicks

I am so sad this morning. No matter how nicely and warm I put my two months old chicks last night, the wind knocked out the panels and they got wet. 20 plus died. :(. So disappointed.

I am so sad this morning. No matter how nicely and warm I put my two months old chicks last night, the wind knocked out the panels and they got wet. 20 plus died.
sad.png
. So disappointed.
Oh no!!! Some parts of our surrounding areas had some wicked wind. We didn't get the wind too bad here in Plant City. I'm so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom