FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have a question, what do you central florida folks charge for started pullets,  i have super blues and olive eggers that are at about 10 weeks?

I also still have my breeding pairs for sale,  these are adult birds that are
already laying eggs.

Lavender Orpingtons $60.00
Black Copper Marans $60.00
Crested Cream Legbars $100.00

Lesley

well I have super blue egg layers right now 2 months old and also some olive eggers 2 months old. i am hatching some CCL in the next few of weeks too. and could
put in some marans eggs if dark brown was interesting to you

However; I am very far south, about 20 miles south of Miami so i would check on your logistics :).

Oh boy that is quite a bit farther than I'd like to drive. I tend never drive that direction either. I am in New Symrna frequently. Anyone that direction that I could buy some chicks from? I have chicks hatching in two weeks and would like to be able to just add a few to the brood rather than have several different clutches to raise separately. I love the Maran chocolate eggs but green or blue would be great too.
What is super blue?

Oh boy that is quite a bit farther than I'd like to drive. I tend never drive that direction either. I am in New Symrna frequently. Anyone that direction that I could buy some chicks from? I have chicks hatching in two weeks and would like to be able to just add a few to the brood rather than have several different clutches to raise separately. I love the Maran chocolate eggs but green or blue would be great too.
What is super blue?

Oh yes, new smyrrna is a 4 1/2 hr drive LOL!!! for chicks i would check with mcpherson farms on here, she has wheaten marans :) i know.

the super blues are a white leghorn crossed with ameraucana, they lay blue eggs but they are paler, larger and more numerous than the ameraucana eggs. I don't like to advertize them much on here unless for local stuff because DMRippy helped me get going with them. If you want hatching eggs for these she is a great person to get in touch with. I have hatched many of her SBELS, white leghorns and marans. In fact i got my BLCM breeding roo from her. I like the super blues (i have two adults) and truthfully i never thought i would like the white leghorns until i got some. We use the white leghorn eggs for our own use at home in preference to any of the others.. so even when i stop making the super blues (soon) i will keep a couple of the white leghorns for us to use the eggs ....

Oh yes, new smyrrna is a 4 1/2 hr drive LOL!!! for chicks i would check with mcpherson farms on here, she has wheaten marans :) i know.

the super blues are a white leghorn crossed with ameraucana, they lay blue eggs but they are paler, larger and more numerous than the ameraucana eggs. I don't like to advertize them much on here unless for local stuff because DMRippy helped me get going with them. If you want hatching eggs for these she is a great person to get in touch with. I have hatched many of her SBELS, white leghorns and marans. In fact i got my BLCM breeding roo from her. I like the super blues (i have two adults) and truthfully i never thought i would like the white leghorns until i got some. We use the white leghorn eggs for our own use at home in preference to any of the others.. so even when i stop making the super blues (soon) i will keep a couple of the white leghorns for us to use the eggs ....

Well I live in Brevard but travel to New Smyrna frequently. How about shipping Maran eggs? I'd rather pay shipping than spend $100 in fuel. If you can ship some Monday. For some reason those chocolate brown eggs are calling me :)
I looked up McPherson farm and PM them as well. They are pretty north and too far to drive too. Not sure if they can ship either.

Last edited:
I'm permit 157 in Murray Hill and a Georgia transplant and UGA fan as well. I tried to take the January class and they were booked so I was worried I wouldn't make the 300. I got in the Feb class and got my permit the next morning. Got the brooder set up and got my 5 chicks last week. Hope they increase the numbers to open it up to more people that are interested.

Well I live in Brevard but travel to New Smyrna frequently. How about shipping Maran eggs? I'd rather pay shipping than spend $100 in fuel. If you can ship some Monday. For some reason those chocolate brown eggs are calling me :)
I looked up McPherson farm and PM them as well. They are pretty north and too far to drive too. Not sure if they can ship either.

sure can, pm me with details of what you want.
and your mailing address :)

Oh yes, new smyrrna is a 4 1/2 hr drive LOL!!!    for chicks i would check with mcpherson farms on here,  she has wheaten marans :) i know.

the super blues are a white leghorn crossed with ameraucana, they lay blue eggs but they are paler, larger and more numerous than the ameraucana eggs.     I don't like to advertize them much on here unless for local stuff because DMRippy helped me get going with them.  If you want hatching eggs for these she is a great person to get in  touch with.   I have hatched many of her SBELS, white leghorns and marans.  In fact i got my BLCM breeding roo from her.     I like the super blues (i have two adults)  and truthfully i never thought i would like the white leghorns until i got some.   We use the white leghorn eggs for our own use at home in preference to any of the others..  so even when i stop making the super blues (soon)  i will keep a couple of the white leghorns for us to use the eggs .... 

Do you still hav some lav orp chicks?

Back
Top Bottom