FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Why isn't hog liver or kidneys 'Human grade'? Is it different than cow or chicken liver or kidney?

I really meant what other parts that aren't human grade can I save for chickens. Not that the entire hog isn't but we don't choose to eat the more unconventional parts and I didn't want anything to go to waste. Sorry I actually meant to post to the natural chicken thread but on my phone I must have clicked my other subscription.

I really meant what other parts that aren't human grade can I save for chickens. Not that the entire hog isn't but we don't choose to eat the more unconventional parts and I didn't want anything to go to waste. Sorry I actually meant to post to the natural chicken thread but on my phone I must have clicked my other subscription.

If you ever go to argentina and get barbecue, you will find that most of their chickens must be starving because i have seen every part of the cow on the grill, even what the call the tripa gourda (sp)

Lol sorry I just didn't know if they made uou sick! Haha. You can cook up all the ofal. Heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, tripe, etc. Have whoever is butchering it for you grind them up and then just cook everything for your chickens.

Rocky mountain oysters!
How bout some hog head cheese.
droolin.gif

I made one of my coops from a picture or two I've saw on the internet. Since then I've made a couple for a few friends. People keep telling me to make some more and take them to one of the monthly chicken swaps. Do you guys think that something like this would sell at one of those events? If so, how much should I charge?
(yeah it's 8 feet long)

Thanks for the help.

I made one of my coops from a picture or two I've saw on the internet. Since then I've made a couple for a few friends. People keep telling me to make some more and take them to one of the monthly chicken swaps. Do you guys think that something like this would sell at one of those events? If so, how much should I charge? (yeah it's 8 feet long) Thanks for the help.
Omg where are you I need like 3. And no I'm not joking!

I made one of my coops from a picture or two I've saw on the internet. Since then I've made a couple for a few friends. People keep telling me to make some more and take them to one of the monthly chicken swaps. Do you guys think that something like this would sell at one of those events? If so, how much should I charge?
(yeah it's 8 feet long)

Thanks for the help.

awesome job.. what wood did you use for the ends?

also, is there a flap at the back to open it and put the feed in and out?

I have one similar but it is nowhere near as nice and well made as yours.. I love it..

it looks like a perfect size for chick starter pens..

Last edited:
I made one of my coops from a picture or two I've saw on the internet. Since then I've made a couple for a few friends. People keep telling me to make some more and take them to one of the monthly chicken swaps. Do you guys think that something like this would sell at one of those events? If so, how much should I charge? (yeah it's 8 feet long) Thanks for the help.
I could so use some of those, I too have made a couple of coops

Back
Top Bottom