FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

About the weather, Yea, I am sorry. It is all my fault. Last year was so warm I kicked myself for not having a winter garden. This year I planted a winter garden.
Expect six or eight feet of snow.

Yep, all your fault, lol. Thanks a lot!
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh, you live in the Britton Hill area. There are some pretty high places especially in your area. We aren't nearly as high here. We do live on a hill at 150' which is pretty high for this area. I think this area is considered to be part of the Brooksville Ridge. The highest point around here is 230'.

Just a reminder of the next Crystal River Mall and Rural King Farm Swap tomorrow, 1801 NW US Hwy.19 Crystal River, FL 34428, (the 4th Saturday Monthly). Located in the parking lot of the Crystal River Mall next to Office Max and the main mall... entrance on Hwy 19. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock or small holding, then you won't want to miss this event. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Meet the locals. Swap stories and information on the care and raising of your flock and small holdings. Buy/Sell/Trade anything and everything to do with poultry and small livestock. We usually have various breeds and ages of poultry, rabbits, goats and sometimes piglets. There will be cages and crafts as well as new poultry and livestock products at great prices. Hoping last spring found you hatching lots of chicks. You pick out the best to keep for your own personal stock, you may have sold a few to neighbors for their own flocks but that still leaves you with lots of extras. Maybe this last Spring gave you baby bunnies or goat kids, or maybe even an extra calf or two. Maybe you have eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell. How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow, used tack or what have you. Maybe you have fresh fruits, vegetables, plants and trees. What are you going to do? Bring them on down to the Crystal River Mall Farm Swap. Great exposure, lots of parking, lots of potential buyers. Runs the 4th Saturday of every month, from 9am to usually around 2pm. This is a farm swap only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. You can also bring farm related craft type items like goat soaps and lotions. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don’t care if you tell your enemies. Meet us the Crystal River Mall and Rural King Farm Swap for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares.

Back
Top Bottom