FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi!! Homestead, FL
1f601.png
Miami Dade County
1f64c-1f3fb.png
1f64c-1f3fb.png

Cmom sorry if I missed it. Are going to be at Inverness tomorrow? We are showing there and I know emily wanted some more birds from you. She did so good with your cockeral from last year. She is doing juniors again this year. Hope to see you there!

If you are looking for chicks/pullets in the central Florida area, you really must visit Sandra in Apopka. You can find her on Facebook under "A Fowl Business". She always has a nice selection and you can tell she loves her chickens!! I have bought two batches from her so far and have been very happy. Just picked up the cutest frizzle, D'uccle/frizzle and Ameracauna. She is so knowledgeable and willing to spend time with you (my kids and I spent two hours at her farm yesterday). I can't praise her enough!!

Last edited:
Cmom sorry if I missed it. Are going to be at Inverness tomorrow? We are showing there and I know emily wanted some more birds from you. She did so good with your cockeral from last year. She is doing juniors again this year. Hope to see you there!

Yup, Went over tonight and cooped in. Took some sale birds over too but am taking more over tomorrow. See Ya...
frow.gif

Yup, Went over tonight and cooped in. Took some sale birds over too but am taking more over tomorrow. See Ya...  :frow

Great! We had major truck issues and got on the road a lot layer than we wanted. Just got into the hotel 15 minutes ago. Was supposed to stay in our camper so needless to say we will be checking in in the morning. Lol at least we made it!

Back
Top Bottom