FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Welcome to BYC & FL Board.  

I didn't know where Milton was so I had to look it up.  I got a little geography lesson this morning too.  Thank You.

Lots of great people on here and alot of help.  

CMOM is the grand master of North FL swap meets.  Look for her posts on here.  (and she's full of good info)

Enjoy.

Caeti!!!
How the heck are ya?

How bout them reds?

OK

For you fellow garden farmers:

What varieties of Tomatoes do you grow?

This year I have
1. Romas
2. Cherokee Purple
3. Better Boy
4. Morgage Lifters

I planted Amish Paste but they didn't germinate.

OK

For you fellow garden farmers:

What varieties of Tomatoes do you grow?

This year I have
1. Romas
2. Cherokee Purple
3. Better Boy
4. Morgage Lifters

I planted Amish Paste but they didn't germinate.
I have Mortgage Lifters (Burpee seeds) and Old German (HomeFarmers seed) sprouted and even with a bout of damp off, I still have over a dozen of each variety. I will likely flip a coin tomorrow to determine whether to plant Pruden's Purple (Ferry-Morse seed), Boxcar Willie (F-M seed) or more Mortgage Lifters (F-M again). Garden-wise, it's terrific or terrible ... I found Carmen variety Italian sweet peppers this year! I had two plants in 2013 and loved them, but must not have stored the seeds right and didn't find them in '14 or '15. On the down side ... my new billy goat loves broccoli leaves. I now have mostly naked stalks. I can't really fault him - those broccoli plants have been producing absolutely delicious broccoli. Too bad I forget what variety they are.

looks like a barred rock?

If I haven't yet would like to say
welcome-byc.gif
and the Florida thread. No, not a Barred Rock. It has white colored ear lobes and the color isn't correct. Maybe a mix.

Back
Top Bottom