FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Plant City, Florida here, new to chickens can't wait to get started!
1f44d-1f3fc.png

welcome-byc.gif

And welcome to the FL state thread!

I didn't fill my incubator but I put 200 eggs in. I still have one full tray that will hold another 100 eggs so I'm saving up eggs I want to hatch. (my project hatches) This is also my test hatches. Now I have to get the hatchers and brooder set up. Since for the past few years I have been doing this only in the spring, I'm happy and it keeps hubby happy. I think I'll get a few Brown Leghorn chicks to brood with my White Leghorn chicks when they hatch.

I didn't fill my incubator but I put 200 eggs in. I still have one full tray that will hold another 100 eggs so I'm saving up eggs I want to hatch. (my project hatches) This is also my test hatches. Now I have to get the hatchers and brooder set up. Since for the past few years I have been doing this only in the spring, I'm happy and it keeps hubby happy. I think I'll get a few Brown Leghorn chicks to brood with my White Leghorn chicks when they hatch.

You are number one
1f3c6.png
chicken hatching momma, cmom! Fabulous!
1f603.png
1f33b.png
1f425.png
1f425.png
1f425.png

Quote: Hubby won't notice a few extra chicks.
jumpy.gif
After he and a friend built my last couple of coops hubby said no more. I told him the other day I really needed another one for my Leghorns. He is designing it. We have metal fitting to make the coop out of EMT pipe instead of wood framing and we will cover it with metal roofing/siding.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom