FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hubby won't notice a few extra chicks. :jumpy

How could anyone resist? I'm in trouble before I begin!
1f60a.png
1f603.png
1f615.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f413.png
1f414.png

Hubby won't notice a few extra chicks.
jumpy.gif
After he and a friend built my last couple of coops hubby said no more. I told him the other day I really needed another one for my Leghorns. He is designing it. We have metal fitting to make the coop out of EMT pipe instead of wood framing and we will cover it with metal roofing/siding.
I love using EMT, inexpensive! Could you post a pic when it is completed? Would love to see it!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I have some BCM, Ameraucana and Olive Egger Cockerals available. Someone on this thread said they might be interested in the Ameraucanas. Unfortunately, I forgot who... :rolleyes:

Please let me know if you might be interested. They are 6 weeks old. $5.00 each. Pick up in Clermont/Orlando area. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I have some BCM, Ameraucana and Olive Egger Cockerals available. Someone on this thread said they might be interested in the Ameraucanas. Unfortunately, I forgot who...
roll.png

Please let me know if you might be interested. They are 6 weeks old. $5.00 each. Pick up in Clermont/Orlando area. Thanks!

What color Ameraucana's do you have pls?

Hi everyone! I have some BCM, Ameraucana and Olive Egger Cockerals available. Someone on this thread said they might be interested in the Ameraucanas. Unfortunately, I forgot who... :rolleyes:

Do you have any wheaten blue Ameraucauna?
Do your wheaten still lay blue eggs ?
In the future let me know if I can purchase fertile eggs :)

If someone near zephrhills needs chicks feel free to pm me i have a few to sell too , mine are frizzled top hat mixes , i have two frizzled polish top hats

Back
Top Bottom