FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

@Wyandotte Blue

Shes able to walk which is a improvement from before the booties but under the bandaid are butterfly stripes that hold her toes to the cardboard chickie cutout , when i peaked at her toes a little bit ago her toes are still in place so finger crossed it works:)

I did the chick shoe thing daily for a week. My girl only had one crooked toe- it turned 90. That was when she was about week or so - now she's 8 weeks old and I had to look at old pics to figure out which toe it was! It's her left foot, innermost toe.

I did the chick shoe thing daily for a week. My girl only had one crooked toe- it turned 90. That was when she was about week or so - now she's 8 weeks old and I had to look at old pics to figure out which toe it was! It's her left foot, innermost toe.

Oh wow , I hope the shoes I made forest work , it was all her toes she couldn't even stand now she's running so I'm hoping , I haven't taken them all the way off being the fact that she hatched yesterday and me just putting them on , but I have been checking to make sure they are not to tight and tomorrow before i leave for the weekend I'll check again then when I get back Sunday I'm thinking take them off and see how her toes look

When you mix several males in with several females there is going to be a lot of bickering. When I hatch, when the males are around 4 months old they go into bachelor pens and coops and as long as there are no females in there they have much fewer squabbles. I sell what I can and the rest go into the freezer here. We are farmers we eat what we grow even some of the birds.
I could do the bachelor pad thing. ; ) I really love roosters. My grandparents were farmers, both sets. My parents could do anything. I wish I had not fallen so far away from all that they could accomplish. It is in my blood, I am just biding my time . . .

Back
Top Bottom